The statewide recommendation for COVID procedures has determined the format in which we will deliver the community classes both in person and on a virtual platform. The following will be the procedures and policies for in person participation. This format is derived from reimagining what we do well.
• Masks required with curbside drop off/pick up and assessment
• Enter with dance attire only coats and shoes as the seasons change
• Enter with escort – volunteers and apprentices
• Shoes removal / hand washing
• Class Instruction with social distance
• Exiting sanitize in the mezzanine, pick up snack bag
• Escort downstairs to parents waiting in the car.
• Manage drop off and pick for each class, approx: 6 volunteers
• COVID Ambassadors - Cleaning between sessions
For questions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.